LOGIN OR SIGN UP

​​​​​​​​

Welcome Guest to the forum boards for PimpKing members only. Discussion of strategies, videos, gun specs, and so much more. Brought to you by KandiMan666 *Another Level Gaming*

Guest we have a new look as of September 12 2012.
Borderlands 2 releasing September 18th 2012! Official Website
Blacks Ops 2 releasing November 13th 2012 Official Website
New Profile Looks, integration with facebook comments!  New Post Profile show/hide for better organization!
New COD Elite Control Panel at the top of the website!
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill Out Now Official Website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like it

My first girl shirt proposal. Vote_lcap67%My first girl shirt proposal. Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
My first girl shirt proposal. Vote_lcap33%My first girl shirt proposal. Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My first girl shirt proposal. Empty My first girl shirt proposal. Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 am

Acidhalo

Acidhalo
Founder
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

http://www.pimpkings.com

2My first girl shirt proposal. Empty Re: My first girl shirt proposal. Mon May 28, 2012 12:31 pm

ROOSTERBRAINS

ROOSTERBRAINS
Members
I really like this one.

Oh man. I may be cheesy on this but I think it's worth a shot. Incorporating the chess pieces.... I'm sure you've thought of it before, but using the chessboard squares and putting each of the letters of "PIMPKINGS" in the squares. Have the King and Queen real big, and have a bunch of pawns running away or dead or something like that.

Whadda ya think?

3My first girl shirt proposal. Empty Re: My first girl shirt proposal. Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 pm

AnnaMossity

AnnaMossity
Members
I like the idea and concept. No punctuation is needed and I'm not a fan of over punctuation, especially on a shirt. I'll be making some time while I'm in my classes to do some layouts. As one of the 2 girls, I appreciate you guys taking the time to think of us ladies. Smile

4My first girl shirt proposal. Empty Re: My first girl shirt proposal. Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Acidhalo

Acidhalo
Founder
first of all...your guys???
second, our ladies are apart of the clan as well, so it would benefit me to be thinking about them I would think.

5My first girl shirt proposal. Empty Re: My first girl shirt proposal. Tue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Acidhalo

Acidhalo
Founder
Ok so I can take care of the over punctuation. But if you are not going to like it, I would appreciate what exactly it is that you dont like about it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Call Of Duty EliteBlack Ops 2Modern Warfare 3Black OpsBorderlandsBorderlands 2
©2012 PimpKings.com
©2012 Theme design by EasyBB