LOGIN OR SIGN UP

​​​​​​​​

Welcome Guest to the forum boards for PimpKing members only. Discussion of strategies, videos, gun specs, and so much more. Brought to you by KandiMan666 *Another Level Gaming*

Guest we have a new look as of September 12 2012.
Borderlands 2 releasing September 18th 2012! Official Website
Blacks Ops 2 releasing November 13th 2012 Official Website
New Profile Looks, integration with facebook comments!  New Post Profile show/hide for better organization!
New COD Elite Control Panel at the top of the website!
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill Out Now Official Website

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Gamers Podium Empty The Gamers Podium Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 pm

KandiMan666

KandiMan666
Admin
Hello Everyone,

Next Level Gaming Co. Is bringing you a new exciting profitable way of playing platform gaming! This is a new portal for professional gamers to get their hands on some cash prizes as well as other awesome stuff. The site is being created as we speak, well as i write, and AcidHalo and I will let you know every so often whats going on with everything. No members as of now are allowed to join because the look that it has now is not exactly what i want. so Im creating a CSS stylesheet for it thats brand new, working on the bugs and what not.

Heres an example of what I am dealing with whenever I say code is giving me problems

Code:
body {

background-position : top center;

background-repeat : repeat-x;
}
div#logostrip {

background-color : transparent;

background-image : url('http://s3.archive-host.com/membres/images/1696114791/parties_thems/demo.png');

width : 914px;

height : 336px;

margin : 0;

padding : 0;
}
#fa_ticker_block {

background-color : transparent !important ;

background-image : url('http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/11/95/30/70/cadre_10.png');

min-height : 10px;

background-repeat : repeat-y;

border : none;

padding : 5px 40px 5px 40px;

margin-top : 0 !important ;

margin-bottom : 0 !important ;
}
#fa_ticker_container {

padding : 2px;
}
#fa_ticker {

background-image : none !important ;
}
div.newslink {

}
#submenu ul li a {

color : #fff;

padding : 0;

margin : 0 0 0 0;

text-decoration : none;

border : none;
}

So give it time and the site will surely be up. Alot of new and fascinating features and looks. We will be looking for a HOSTING MEMBER(s) depending how big the site blows up. So if you are interested please get ahold of me or Acid.

You must be 18+
Have access to-

XboxLive or (PSN)
Access to Headset
Able to fit your schedule around this system (you will not be called upon every day and so forth, that's why we may look into two HOSTING MEMBERS)
Access to Computer
Capture Card or similar (video camera will work as long as you can make a digital copy)

Also before we set sail when all is finished you will need to know the Rules and Regulations as well as the sites navigation. Which we will provide you with a copy of the R&R and give you time to check the site out and help you through it.

We will also ask once the site is up and running that people Advertise for us if they would, its not a demand just a thought.

We will be advertising on certain things and what not, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and blah blah blah.

http://www.pimpkings.com

2The Gamers Podium Empty Re: The Gamers Podium Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 am

Acidhalo

Acidhalo
Founder
Im not sure if this dosent need to be said, but I will do anything I can to help you grow with your site and business.

3The Gamers Podium Empty Re: The Gamers Podium Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:16 pm

KandiMan666

KandiMan666
Admin
Oh I already know this my friend. You have fired up the creative beast that once was slumbered haha. I stopped doing websites because i had no motivation. Now I do. Thank you. We need to get some more of the site functioning so you, chris, and I can roam the site and get used to it plus fix any bugs. I have not launched it yet of course, but since this computer likes to be sloppy sometimes I have been trying to get my desktop back from my aunts to my fathers so I can work on that computer. I need to get functionality up first,
such as

1.when registering what needs to be asked?
2.What sort of Ranks should we have?
3.Prizes and Tournaments set in advanced
4.The Credit system
5.Site Navigation
6.What should be shown in the post, like how I have the join date, name, avatar, status, recently played and blah blah blah.
7. And the Category Titles

We need to get this all sorted out so that we can get motivated to get the site up and running. Also Would need to get a logo and what not set. TPG

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Call Of Duty EliteBlack Ops 2Modern Warfare 3Black OpsBorderlandsBorderlands 2
©2012 PimpKings.com
©2012 Theme design by EasyBB